Who am I?
- Head of Content at Workvivo, the world’s #1 employee experience platform.
- Co-Founder at Pundit Arena.
- Published author with Gill Books – ‘Hooligan’ with Paddy Holohan (2019).
- Ex-Content Strategy and Head of Content Studio at eDesk, the world’s #1 eCommerce helpdesk.
- Sunday Business Post’s ‘Top 30 Under 30 in Ireland’ 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Named in Sport For Business ’30 Under 30′ in 2019.
- IBYE Regional Entrepreneur of The Year 2016.
- Named in the top three young entrepreneurs in Ireland at the IBYE Best Established Business National Finals.
- Winner of 2016 Google Award For Best Online Business Promotion.
- South Cork Entrepreneur of the Year 2014.
Despite not having a note in my head, somehow spent three weeks at No.1 in the Irish Charts (June 2016) as manager and backing vocalist on the song ‘Takin’ Over France ft. Pundit Arena’ by Mick Konstantin.
Confident of beating anyone in a sports quiz.
Launched Pundit Arena (PA) in late November 2013. We became the fastest independent sports website in Irish history to grow from zero to one million users. Secured partnerships with major brands such as AIG, Allianz, GAA, Heineken, The R&A (The Open), Vodafone, etc.